USAR.nl inzet New Oreleans?

Auteur Topic: USAR.nl inzet New Oreleans?  (gelezen 2118 keer)

0 gebruikers (en 4 gasten bekijken dit topic.

reddingssite

• Gast
Gepost op: 4 september 2005, 20:39:13

Joris

• Manschap A
  • Senior gebruiker
Reactie #1 Gepost op: 4 september 2005, 20:42:00
Citaat van: Pipo
op zijn semafoon
Op welke frequentie?  :-X
343, never forget.

Brandpreventist

• Senior gebruiker
Reactie #2 Gepost op: 5 september 2005, 11:04:23
http://www.usar.nl/nieuws/107

NEW ORLEANS
05-09-2005

by: D. Perks (USA)
 03-Sep-05, 14:23  
On behalf of US-based USAR resources, I would like to thank each of you for your immediate reply to this disaster situation. As of today, the United States does not anticipate the need for international USAR teams; so saying, please take the steps to stand-down your team.
The US government continues to assess and analyse the situation in the Gulf Coast area. The hurricane has left a wide area of destruction, primarily in the states of Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. FEMA has mobilised elements from each of its 28 USAR teams; not all have yet been deployed to the impacted zones, with several still being held in reserve in the neighbouring state of Texas. With this FEMA is planning an internal rotation system of its resources, last seen during 11 September 2001.
If the situation changes, I will place an immediate notification to this site. In the mean, please feel free to contact me if I can be of service to you.
Again, thank you so much for your willingness to come to our aid during this difficult time. The INSARAG family continues to be a source of strength for the world and its citizens.
regards,

Dewey Perks

Jeroen!

• Senior gebruiker
Reactie #3 Gepost op: 5 september 2005, 15:03:17
Er word dus gevraagd of ze beschikbaar zijn OM ingezet te worden wanneer het nodig is(kort samengevat)

Brandpreventist

• Senior gebruiker
Reactie #4 Gepost op: 5 september 2005, 15:22:55
Er staat wat anders!

http://www.usar.nl/nieuws/107

(....). As of today, the United States does not anticipate the need for international USAR teams; so saying, please take the steps to stand-down your team. (...)

De internationale teams zijn niet nodig, ze worden bedankt voor hun paraat staan.......

Mochten ze toch nodig zijn dat krijgen ze weer een seintje.